COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
The following safety protocols have been established to insure your safety at Allaire Dental Care:
- All staff and patients are required to pass a temperature screening and COVID symptom questionnaire prior to entering the office. Additionally, anyone who has travelled within 14 days will not be admitted.
- All staff and patients are required to wear a face mask.
- Patients are required to rinse with an anti-microbial mouth wash and wash their hands in our office prior to any procedure.
- In addition to the High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters used in our building’s air conditioning system, free-standing air purifiers are located throughout the office. Additionally, after hours the office is disinfected using ultraviolet light.
- As has always been the case, all equipment and exam rooms are sanitized between patients.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- The waiting area is sanitized between patients, and is restricted to patients with appointments, only. No additional guests will be admitted, with the exception of a parent or guardian accompanying a minor.